On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 1:04 PM, Gregg Smith <g...@gknw.net> wrote:

As for I, the only problematic VC IDE is 10 because it simply refuses to
recognize /implib which is a baked in bug. Instead it names the import
library the same as the project so all consumers trying to link to
apr-1/libapr-1.lib cannot. The majority of squeaking over the years seems
to be that VC version IIRC.

Renaming the apr/apu/api projects with -1 seems to fix that problem (and

Was there any objection from anyone on this?

Right off the bat, with 1.6, we should enable IPv6 out of the box. You
shouldn't have to toggle too much to build crypto or connectors,

I already stated I thought IPv6 was a good idea, I'm on the fence about crypto because at least 1 downstream project's legacy build would have to do it again and where the _try* exists it's already too late unless it can be moved ahead, not sure, never tried.