At ApacheCon's welcoming event last night, Greg, Sander and I were chatting and
Greg reminded us that the Subversion project "learned a lot about using APR
pools" and it seems to me that a lot of that knowledge is likely missing in
httpd-land. I also know that some of that has been backported back to APR
itself, but I am wondering (as I am wont to do), if we couldn't do a better job
here. I am sure that there are things in svn that could be easily and readily
folded back into APR w/o breaking anything.

I know that some of that influenced Greg's PoCore work, but it would be really
cool if someone in Subversion could maybe point out some of those improvements
and "lessons learned" so that both APR and httpd could benefit.

Thx!