> On 25 Jul 2020, at 10:10, Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm> wrote:
>
> On 24 Jul 2020, at 17:03, Nick Kew <n...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>>> Another ping on this one - the apr-util 1.7 build is still broken.
>>
>> Whoops!  I'd completely forgotten that.
>>
>> Thanks for the partial patch.  Do you want to commit it?
>
> I’ve just committed http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1880286&view=rev and
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1880287&view=rev - it Works For Me(TM) on
> MacOS and CentOS8, can you give it a try?

Thanks.  All works cleanly for me on both my platforms (Debian and
MacOSX/homebrew) with either XML parser option.

I note that it's building both apr_xml_expat.o and apr_xml_libxml2.o,
but that the one not selected is empty.  Are we bothered by that?
An alternative would be to #include the expat and libxml2 source
files into apr_xml.c, with the existing #ifdefs to select which gets used.

--
Nick Kew