On 20/01/2023 10:44, Eric Covener wrote:

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 7:44 PM Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com> wrote:

1.7.1-rc1 is here:

rc2 of course

https://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/

For the release of apr-1.7.1
[  ]  +1 looks great!
[  ]  -1 something is broken

I will let the vote run through mid-week.

+1 AIX/ppc64 (no regression) and Ubuntu 20.04/x86_64.

Just built httpd 2.4.55 using --with-included-apr  with apr-1.7.1-rc2
all good on slackware 15.0

Thanks Eric.

(hopefully I can rebuild it all again next week with a modern apr-util that doesnt need manual patching to use with mariadb 10.4+ nudge nudge wink wink)

--
Regards,
Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.