Perso, I'd like to avoid using a new web framework.
Even if I like those frameworks which generates validation for us :-)

As the Archiva UI is not really complicated using a simple plain
html/javascript UI based on REST call could be nice/fast/simple.

Sure Vaadin helps a lot for complicated UI (which will be the case of
Kalumet) but I'm not sure about the performance especially at network
level.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com