At least I have artifact after resetup everything at my home with no proxies
and thinks like that (without my 1.4M2 corporate archiva (I want to keep it to
test some issue not related to webappjs))

I will try to look at browse repository navigation this week end, if not
already done :p (not net available friday and monday). (Will give all feedback
I can)

####
Idea (en vrac):D
 - Have a nice warning if  no js enabled
    >  minimal functionnality or
    > get out flintstone and install a modern browser :D
 - svg or vectorial image asap to have non blur archiva logo and apache feather
:D.
 - make maven / continuum looking the same.  :D
 - menuitem should have rounded border like other link
 - login ok button valid for ever

## issue
 - cache
    sometime   browse search at bottom
    sometime  login register disappears.

## administration issue admin/admin*** not working

After some investigation I think I'am missing lots of new features because I am
not able to login .

It seems that auto-admin-creation.properties was not taken into account.
the only exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jvnet.animal_sniffer.IgnoreJRERequirement

Too long I know :p

Will help now

Eric