Hi all,

great to see progress on the 1.4 front ;)

A general question: How is the roadmap for a 1.4 final release? I
currently see 89 issues in Jira "targeted" for either M5 or 1.4. Are
these all considered to be critical for a 1.4 final?

The main point for asking is, that we're currently at 1.3.6 and have
quite a few pain points :) most of them are already fixed in 1.4 though
a few nasty UI issues prevent us currently from upgrading (though I must
admit I haven't looked at the latest M4 SNAPSHOT, will definitely try
the M4 release).

As 1.4 makes huge improvements - wouldn't it be possible to figure out
what is critical to be in a 1.4.0 release, get that ready and out and
then improving it with 1.4.1 and so on?

Greetings
-Sascha-