Hi Olivier,

hope you are doing fine.

We are working on a project to migrate the vms to a new ubuntu platform.

Does the project need the actual vm ?
If yes, can you please let us know what requirements do you have / need in
order for us to start migrating this VM to  a new Ubuntu 16.04vm.

If no, can we retire the vm?

Please let us know.

Thanks & Regards,
-Freddy.