Hi
graph/document storage could be convenient (but not possible with neo4j as
it's GPL license [1])
well we can add solr as an additional webapp with our jetty distribution
but this will be a pain for users who want to use tomcat or any other
servlet container...
we still need to investigate a new storage model :-)

Olivier
[1] https://neo4j.com/licensing/