Hi ARIA TOSCA,

You have a new direct message from the ASF team
(https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-186089059713/).

---

@digestai
View in the archives:
https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-186089059713/archives/D5E4SCANM/p1495515655981019

Digest.AI (8:00 AM, May 23rd)
Hi ARIA,
*Here’s your digest for May 23rd 2017*
There are 26 messages yesterday, and the most active user is jamesbognar

*#ariatosca*
 @avia: [UPDATE] continued researching the pros and cons of generic
foreign keys and polymorphic relationship. So far I got Output, Input,
and Property as separate tables (for now) with all the tests passing, so
the implementation of the polymorphic relationship will be much easier.
I'll do it tomorrow, and we'll finally be able to talk about it in the
evening.
 @emblemparade: [UPDATE] fixed all tests and created PR for ARIA-149.
who wants to review???
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/pull/138
 note that i would very much like to further enhance it and rename the
fields in the Task API. see the email thread for more discussion of
that... the rename would be a trivial change, though, and would not
otherwise change any of the functionality introduced by this PR.

*Links shared by your team today:*

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-5a1cb74d28-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-796e6535e1-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-4e6e073ada-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-806a2d8aa0-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-6adc840c34-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-64de78982b-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://the-asf.slack.com/account.