Not exactly. We do not support TOSCA 1.1 imperative workflows and it's not
on the roadmap. Our current plan is to provide a state-of-the-art TOSCA 1.0
implementation, and we're not at 100% completion yet.

That said, we support something we call "custom workflows". They are not
defined directly in TOSCA, but rather in a Python function indicated by a
TOSCA policy (of type aria.Workflow).

To be honest, you can do a lot more with Python than with TOSCA, but of
course we understand that Python is not an option for many users. And of
course this is an optional feature.

Bottom line: we do not support TOSCA 1.1 right now, but have a very
powerful workaround.

--
Tal Liron, Senior Solutions Architect <http://cloudify.co>