I've found the following issue with the 0.1.0 release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-304

A fix for this has already been merged into master; PR can be seen here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/pull/178

I'm proposing the possibility of creating a quick 0.1.1 release for fixing
this bug.
On one hand it's not necessarily in the main path (requires optional
dependency installation, not relevant for Windows) and has a simple
workaround (see comment on the JIRA issue); On the other hand, it's a
pretty annoying bug that could deter users from using the 0.1.0, and the
fix is simple.

If we're to release a 0.1.1 package, there are a few other bug fixes that
have been merged since the original 0.1.0 proposal, that we could have as a
part of this release as well:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-296
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-202
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-298