Hi Yuval, I went over the backlog to find issues that fit the description
you asked for.
Here are some suggestions:

*Incredibly trivial, and could be finished very quickly:*
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-200
(Even if it seems trivial, it could serve as a starting point on the
process of contributing to open source projects).

*CLI-related, requires less understanding of ARIA's internal
implementation:*
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-175
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-192
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-177 &
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-233 (They are related)

*TOSCA-related:*
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-267
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-102

*Requires some understanding of ARIA:*
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-169
(also, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-233 from the CLI section
can fit in here).

Feel free to ask more questions, and/or ask for other options if you don't
find any of the above as fitting. And if you decide working on one of them,
please let us know, so we could provide further guidance on how to
contribute to ARIA, and to open source projects in general.