Hi Tal

1) Is it possible to send me an example of a custom workflow graph?

I am trying to visualize such graph or use it in my presentation

2) When executing an operation associated with a "script", what are the main
implications or differences between executing a Juju charm vs executing a shell
script.

Is it something like this?

- a shell script is an artifact that is included in the CSAR and is likely
executed by the local TOSCA ARIA orchestrator

- a juju charm is not an artifact (therefore not included in the CSAR) and is
likely executed by a remote Juju service orchestrator

3) Is it possible to create custom node states using TOSCA/ARIA?

I suspect custom node states cannot be defined in the TOSCA service template
and must be implemented directly by the TOSCA orchestrator (?).

4) Also related to node states. It looks like the YAML specs has a couple of
discrepancies for the normative uninstall workflow (section 5.7.4.4.2 in YAML
1.0).

IMO the available state is not defined and the diagram at the top of the
workflow should use the started state instead.

IMO the configured state at the bottom of the workflow diagram should be
replaced with the initial state instead.

Do you agree?

Thanks

Regards
Steve B