tosca_definitions_version: tosca_simple_yaml_1_0

imports:
  -
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cloudify-cosmo/aria-extension-cloudify/master/plugins/openstack/plugin.yaml
  - aria-1.0

dsl_definitions:
  openstack_config: &openstack_config
    username:
    password:
    tenant_name:
    auth_url:

topology_template:

  node_templates:

    router:
      type: aria.openstack.nodes.Router
      properties:
        external_network: gateway_net
        create_if_missing: true
        resource_id: aria_helloworld_rtr
      interfaces:
        Standard:
          create:
            inputs:
              openstack_config: *openstack_config

    network:
      type: aria.openstack.nodes.Network
      properties:
        resource_id: aria_helloworld_network
        create_if_missing: true
      interfaces:
        Standard:
          create:
            inputs:
              openstack_config: *openstack_config

    subnet:
      type: aria.openstack.nodes.Subnet
      properties:
        resource_id: aria_helloworld_subnet
        create_if_missing: true
      interfaces:
        Standard:
          create:
            inputs:
              openstack_config: *openstack_config
      requirements:
        - router:
            node: router
            relationship:
              type: aria.openstack.subnet_connected_to_router
              interfaces:
                Configure:
                  add_target:
                    inputs:
                      openstack_config: *openstack_config
        - network: network

Dies in add_target of subnet_connected_to_router because default (empty)
openstack_config input being used rather than the override.  I didn't put
the "implementation" line in because doing so has no effect.