I edited line 6 in master file from 'tosca:Root' to 'tosca.nodes.Root'

Below is the modified Dockerfile that I am using

FROM ubuntu:16.04

RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y \

    python-dev \

    gcc \

    libffi-dev \

    libssl-dev \

    python-pip \

    git \

    wget

RUN pip install --upgrade pip setuptools

#RUN pip install apache-ariatosca

RUN pip install apache-ariatosca[ssh] --no-binary apache-ariatosca

WORKDIR /tmp

RUN git clone https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca.git
/tmp/incubator-ariatosca

RUN sed -i "s/tosca:Root/tosca.nodes.Root/g"
/tmp/incubator-ariatosca/examples/hello-world/helloworld.yaml

Vish