From: Tal Liron [mailto:t...@cloudify.co]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 9:31 PM
To: dev@ariatosca.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Contribution for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIA-118

I do suggest the repository, because it seems like the more TOSCA way to do
this. These are special imports that are not part of the CSAR but rather
provided in a special way by ARIA. A special repository seems to be the right
way to handle this.

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 2:40 AM, D Jayachandran <d.jayachand...@ericsson.com