From: Tal Liron <t...@cloudify.co>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2017 10:40:14 PM
To: dev@ariatosca.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: decoupling type definitions from CSAR

I'll just add that you can either use a repository or just a complete URL
in the "file" section of "imports" (or short-form, which is just the URL).

Also, obviously there is a risk in using external imports: external changes
could break existing imports. But considering the complexities of cloud
deployments, I imagine there are a lot of dependencies on external factors,
anyway...