Hi
The YAML spec is confusing about when the service or node instance actually
exposes the value of an attribute.
Does ARIA always implement and expose the values of all attribute definitions
(optional and mandatory) defined in normative types?

Related observation: it is very strange that the YAML spec does not support a
REQUIRED keyname for the attribute definition. Then how do we go about
declaring an optional vs mandatory attribute definition in custom type
definitions? For now, I am almost ready to conclude that all attributes SHOULD
be exposed by the TOSCA orchestrator regardless if it is required or not.

-Steve