Hi,

My name is Miguel, I'm a PhD. student at the University of Victoria,
Canada. I'm currently doing research on Software Deployment and I'm very
interested in contributing to the ARIA project.

So far, I've been reading the existing documentation but I encountered a
problem with the hello-world example. I installed ARIA v0.1.1 and followed
the hello-world example from the README (I made sure to use the 0.1.1
version of the blueprint). When I execute the last part of the example
(aria executions start install -s my-service) this is what I get:

Starting 'install' workflow execution
web_app_1 Standard.configure started...
Executing: /tmp/tmp67bMy9-configure.sh
Execution done (exit_code=127): /tmp/tmp67bMy9-configure.sh
web_app_1 Standard.configure failed
repeat

I assume the issue here is the command 'ctx' in the script. Should I do
something extra to make it work?

If this is not the right place to post this issue, please let me know.
Thank you,
Miguel