I was going through (and still going through) the
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v1.0/TOSCA-v1.0.pdf and
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML/v1.1/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.1.html
 links and wished that there were multi part short videos that explained it.
From a newbie perspective, understanding the content in the 2 links referred
is critical before delving into code and being able to contribute effectively
in coding areas.

Thoughts?

TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML Version
1.1<http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML/v1.1/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.1.html>
docs.oasis-open.org
This document defines a profile of TOSCA v1.1 in YAML to simplify authoring
TOSCA service templates.

Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud
...<http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v1.0/TOSCA-v1.0.pdf>
docs.oasis-open.org
TOSCA-v1.0-os 25 November 2013 Standards Track Work Product Copyright © OASIS
Open 2013. All Rights Reserved. Page 3 of 114 Notices Copyright © OASIS Open
2013.

Vish