During the grooming meeting the point came up and was discussed
briefly, about
the desire to synch up both areas, especially given the move to gitbox where
github
will contain the code of record for the project very soon.

        I am looking to our mentors for advice on this one. 8)

        There are a number of stable/mature projects that operate this way,
including within
Apache, so there is plenty of precedent to synchronize both the website and the
dev
areas.

        What would this entail?  It would include the following, but might not
be limited to:

        0) Officially recognize
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca-website
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca-website>
                as the master of the AriaTosca website.  At present, there are
Jenkins jobs triggered from commits
                to this that regenerate/post the website when changes are made,
so some integration with Apache infra
                has already happened.   However, as far as I know, there is no
official mirroring like we currently have
                with https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca-website
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca-website> for the code base.

        1) As part of 0, synchronize committers between the two.  As far as I
can tell, the committers of the
                website are a subset of those on the main project, so there
shouldn’t be much if anything
                that needs to be done here except add

        If I have missed anything, please chime in!

        Cheers,

        —Tom