Hi John, they were not private meetings -- everyone was invited on the
public dev list, but the community is small enough that it likely felt
quite intimate. :)

I'm not sure what a meeting would accomplish. I have moved on from
AriaTosca, as I am no longer am paid to work on it. I can't speak for Tom,
but I imagine he would say the same.

I personally have no objections to someone else picking up the project and
taking it over.

I've contacted Cloudify, the company who provided the seed code and paid
for the majority of the work on it until now, but they have not responded.