The localRepository setting should be correct as we would have errors in the standard build then too.

Christian

We also have to check if the getLocalRepo() method is correctly used in all itests.

This method checks if the maven.repo.local system property is set and uses it, else it falls back to org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.localRepository.

AFAIR, Jenkins profile provides the maven.repo.local system property to point on its local repository (where the SNAPSHOTs have been built).

Regards
JB

--
Christian Schneider