Good point for JTA.

Let me enhance/update and re-enable this module.

Regards
JB

On 02/04/2015 02:40 PM, Rodrigo Serra wrote:
Hello JB,

eclipselink don’t manager transaction well in generic OSGI container. The JTA
adapter is still necessary and if no one is available and configured is only
possible read. This project provides the adaptors (automatically change PU
properties to add target server property) and JPA provider registration. Maybe
need some changes or upgrades but is very nice to have.

Regards,
Rodrigo