Hi Arvind,

The Transaction Control project is built and released as a single unit,
containing a number of sub-modules. The binary that you’re looking at is a
single module (not the whole project). This module aggregates code from a
number of other transaction control modules to make an easy to consume binary
for runtime use (rather than having to install several bundles to make anything
work). In this case the sources for the common code come from the
tx-control-service-common project and the Transaction Control API from the
tx-control-api module. It is relatively common for open source libraries to
provide aggregate binaries in this way for ease of use.

If you want to have all of the sources available in a single release that you
can build yourself then the correct artifact to download is
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/aries/tx-control/tx-control/0.0.2/tx-control-0.0.2-source-release.zip

<http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/aries/tx-control/tx-control/0.0.2/tx-control-0.0.2-source-release.zip>
 - this is the formal Apache release artifact that contains all of the source
code for the 0.0.2 release of Apache Aries Transaction Control. The other
binaries released to maven central are all generated by this build, and are
provided for user convenience (i.e. so you don’t have to build everything
yourself).

The individual project sources (such as the one you downloaded) are also
buildable, but obviously rely on you being able to download the other released
modules on which they depend. I hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Tim