Personally, I would really appreciate only having to work with the main
source repo and at most with the sub project repos. Having the site tech in
multiple repos serves only to annoy me (and I feel anyone) that wants to
provide quick fixes or just ramp up on updating docs due to a higher
barrier for testing.

That's my opinion at least. I had assumed the multiple repos you used David
were merely for testing (I also do understand the publish repo that holds
the built site...)

- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)