I’ve succeeded in setting up an .asf.yaml file so that the new site is
previewed at https://aries-beta.staged.apache.org.  At the moment I'm building
locally using a script, so perhaps the next step is to figure out how to use
buildbot or jenkins.

To build the site and stage it, in the aries-antora project run
./build-publish.sh.

Sorry for the commit email to comm...@aries.apache.org when I moved from the
CMS site to the Antora site: I didn’t understand that I had set up .asf.yaml
incorrectly.

David Jencks