hey JB ,

let me know if you need a hand with that.

Carlos.

El 30/9/20 a las 5:32, Jean-Baptiste Onofre escribió:
Hi,

As we didn’t have any objection, I will move forward with release today.

Regards
JB

Le 22 sept. 2020 à 16:55, Jean-Baptiste Onofre <j...@nanthrax.net> a écrit :

It sounds good to me.

I can cut the release if no objection.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

Le 22 sept. 2020 à 16:53, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to have a bugfix release for jaxrs whiteboard impl?
I'm very interested in this fix
https://github.com/apache/aries-jax-rs-whiteboard/commit/9bc35a623ed0cf0c4a0e1f583d5be60027a23f49
which
makes the whiteboard usable with some containers using proxies (osgi cdi,
some spring or guice setup with interceptors etc...).
It is certainly not covering 100% of proxies but we are already way better
than we were and from an user point of view it is blocking since you must
hack either cxf or our whiteboard to make it working.

wdyt? anyone available to release it?

Romain Manni-Bucau