[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1576?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
Dominik Przybysz closed ARIES-1576.
-----------------------------------
Closing issues of released artifacts
> Properties of the tcp endpoint should be prefixed with aries.rsa to avoid
> ambiguity
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: ARIES-1576
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1576
> Project: Aries
> Issue Type: Improvement
> Components: Remote Service Admin
> Affects Versions: rsa-1.8.0
> Reporter: Christian Schneider
> Assignee: Christian Schneider
> Priority: Major
> Fix For: rsa-1.9.0
>
>
> I just ran into an issue where I wanted to access an external device over a
> certain port in DS and used the property "port" as config property of my
> @Component.
> Unfortunately this was then also set by DS as a service property which
> triggered Aries RSA to use the same port for the tcp endpoint.
> So I think we need to prefix our properties with aries.rsa to make sure they
> do not collide with user properties.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)