[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-837?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Dominik Przybysz closed ARIES-837.
----------------------------------

Closing Application related issues as Application module is removed

> Modify default of Export-EJB: header to be ALL when empty string
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ARIES-837
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-837
>             Project: Aries
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>          Components: Application
>            Reporter: Duane
>            Assignee: Emily Jiang
>            Priority: Minor
>         Attachments: ejb.patch
>
>
> IMHO I think it would be much more user friendly to have the default 
> Export-EJB: header mean all ejbs are exported.  I would prefer as a user to 
> not have the "ALL" option but rather either specify "NONE" to export no EJBs, 
> specify a subset to export only a subset, or leave the field blank to show I 
> have no restriction on ejbs exported.  It just seems counter intuitive to me 
> to specify an Export-EJB heading and get nothing exported by default.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

Reply via email to