[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-768?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
Dominik Przybysz closed ARIES-768.
----------------------------------
Closing Application related issues as Application module is removed
> Application manager can take 5 minutes to shutdown
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: ARIES-768
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-768
> Project: Aries
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: Application
> Affects Versions: 0.3
> Reporter: Alasdair Nottingham
> Assignee: Alasdair Nottingham
> Priority: Major
>
> I thought I had fixed this, but it seems that the application manager can
> still take 5 minutes to shutdown. The stack trace is:
> at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
> at
> org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ReferenceRecipe.getService(ReferenceRecipe.java:172)
> at
> org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ReferenceRecipe.access$000(ReferenceRecipe.java:50)
> at
> org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ReferenceRecipe$ServiceDispatcher.call(ReferenceRecipe.java:227)
> at Proxy76916cc6_8687_48e9_934d_a5102df76a23.uninstallBundle(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.aries.application.runtime.isolated.impl.ApplicationContextImpl.uninstall(ApplicationContextImpl.java:148)
> at
> org.apache.aries.application.runtime.isolated.impl.ApplicationContextManagerImpl.close(ApplicationContextManagerImpl.java:159)
> this is waiting for a replacement for the BundleFrameworkManager which never
> comes. I added a bind/unbind reference listener to do this as the framework
> was shutting down, but it turns out that we still try to call it during
> close. So I've updated the close method to only uninstall if it isn't already
> uninstalled. This should fix the 5 minute issue.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)