I've gone ahead and changed the Permission Scheme you are using to match
what we've set on the Default Permission Scheme.  This disallows jira-users
(anyone with an account) from creating issues unless they are in a Project
Role: Administrator, Committer, Contributor, Developer, or PMC. I've also
deleted the spam issues created.

Let us know if you see any other problems,
-Pono