hi Manoj,

What is the output of

cmake --version

I installed the RHEL devtoolset using the set of commands in

https://github.com/conda-forge/docker-images/blob/master/linux-anvil/Dockerfile

I had to run

scl enable devtoolset-2 bash
and am able to build the thirdparty on CentOS 6.8.

https://github.com/conda-forge/docker-images/blob/master/linux-anvil/Dockerfile

I hit another bug due to old boost-devel in CentOS, so I'd need to
look more into that

- Wes