Hello Joris,

this is only due to lack of someone doing it and probably due to lack of people
that have the experience to do that. I had a short look at Matlab's C++ API and
the interfaces seem to be promising enough
https://de.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab-data-array.html that once someone
attempts it, it should not be hard to build.

If you want to try to take a shot, we are happy to help if there are problems
with the Arrow side of things.

Uwe