With 4 binding +1 votes, 2 non-binding +1, and no other votes, the
vote passes. Thanks all!

Let's get busy updating the C++, Python, Java packages and updating
the website. I will be able to draft a 0.9.0 blog post for the website
later today or tomorrow morning. I suggest we announce the release on
Wednesday morning after we have a chance to move along the binary
packaging process.

Thanks
Wes