From: Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 7:24:20 PM
To: dev@arrow.apache.org
Subject: Re: Continuous benchmarking setup

hi Antoine,

I have a bare metal machine at home (affectionately known as the
"pandabox") that's available via SSH that we've been using for
continuous benchmarking for other projects. Arrow is welcome to use
it. I can give you access to the machine if you would like. Hopefully,
we can suitably the process of setting up a continuous benchmarking
machine so that if we need to migrate to a new machine, it is not too
much of a hardship to do so.

Thanks
Wes