Hi Wes,

Le 11/05/2018 à 05:32, Wes McKinney a écrit :

> I also prefer codecov.io, but unfortunately Apache Infra does not
> support it I believe due to some app hook permissions issue (there are
> some similar problems preventing CircleCI from being made available to
> Apache projects). I have asked before, you are welcome to open an
> INFRA ticket to ask again.
Can you elaborate on "Apache Infra does not support it"?  What does it
mean for us exactly?

Right now a typical PR gets coverage measured and posted as a comment by
the codecov bot (*).  Do we expect some tighter integration with GitHub?

(*) example: https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/2026

Regards

Antoine.