Agreed. I was concerned about the plan to drop Slack because it was a place
users would come to ask questions (for better or worse). I assumed that was
because those users were just uncomfortable with mailing lists, but I think
Uwe is right, they're probably just uncomfortable with *this* mailing list,
where most of the discussion is about development.

Brian