Hello,

I will also go over the release and add items. For my personal goal for 0.11, I
want to have predicate pushdown for Parquet files working. This means that we
should be able to determine in Python code what the relevant RowGroups in a
file are as well as filtering a Table given the set of predicates. Thus we want
to have a pyarrow.parquet.read_table variant that takes in a set of predicates
in disjunctive normal form and returns a (possibly empty) table with only the
rows that match the predicates. Please be aware when of this when moving issues
to 0.12.

Uwe