Hi,

Arrow GLib is as capable/robust as Arrow C++ because Arrow
GLib is a wrapper of Arrow C++ and most features are
covered.

But you can't read/write Parquet data because Arrow C++
doesn't have these features. The features are provided by
parquet-cpp https://github.com/apache/parquet-cpp .

So you need to use both Arrow GLib and Parquet GLib. Parquet
GLib has only features that reading Parquet data to Arrow
data and writing Arrow data as Parquet data for now.

kou

In <5beed7f6-78f9-474e-8aa3-e40d02e5b...@sas.com>