hi Kou,

Thank you for working on the release. I'm looking into the RAT problem.

Also, the .parquetcppversion needs to be updated so the version number
in files is > 1.5.0. I will post a patch. We need to decide in general
how to handle the version metadata that is written to Parquet files by
libraries from an Arrow release

- Wes