hi Roman,

We would welcome adding such a document to the Arrow wiki
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW. As to your other
questions, it really depends on whether there is a member of the
Parquet community who will do the work. Patches that implement any
released functionality in the Parquet format specification are
welcome.

Thanks
Wes