Hi Antoine,
I've just got at some point in the documentation build (macos using conda
and python 3.7) following the instructions in:
arrow/docs/source/python/development.rst

So far so good but I had a crash while reading the parquest file (I've
opened a jira qithe details https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-4050
).

So I removed the parquet documentation.. but I'm still having issues with
the arrow/docs/source/python/generated part: how do I create it?

Thanks