Hi,

GObject Plasma bindings mentioned by Philipp is the official
C bindings for Plasma (Plasma GLib):

  https://github.com/apache/arrow/tree/master/c_glib/plasma-glib

Ruby bindings use it. So we'll maintain and improve it.

There were examples to generate Go bindings for Arrow from
Arrow GLib automatically:

  https://github.com/apache/arrow/tree/apache-arrow-0.9.0/c_glib/example/go

I removed it because we started native Go bindings. The same
mechanism can be used for Plasma but I don't think we should
use it.

We'll be able to implement Go bindings with cgo and Plasma
GLib. I think that Go bindings for Plasma shouldn't export
GLib related API when we use Plasma GLib.

I can help when we use Plasma GLib.

kou

In <CAOzUVQVzu=P7E7+J43A9REK_=iL7Mk_dDrJMvK_rwFAZ6Ex=3...@mail.gmail.com>