Hi everyone,

I’ve had some trouble getting a clean CI build for a recent pull request and
wanted to understand how this project manages CI failures.  I don’t have much
experience with Travis CI to draw on but my own approach so far has been to try
and correlate failures on my own PR against other branches.  This helps me
understand whether my changes have broken something.  Would it also be helpful
to open JIRA tickets for failures seen on master?  It’s also not obvious to me
whether some of the failures might be sporadic in nature and how those would be
best tracked by this project.  For example, the failure might go away if we
were to restart the build but that would just temporarily hide the problem.  It
would be great to share any best practices or tips that you have for working
with the CI system for this project.

Thanks,

Hatem