Wes,

Thanks. Yes, I'd like to proceed with the vote as soon as you are ready.

I don't think I need much time at all at this point to prepare the merge. I
already have a branch of DataFusion that is building against the latest
Arrow code, so it's really just a case of updating source files with the
correct license headers and updating the README. I will start on this
tonight.

Thanks,

Andy.