As I recall there might have been the desire to permit 64-bit
representation of SECOND and MILLI time values, but I would opt for
YAGNI (until we actually do) and deprecate this bit width field in
Schema.fbs (we shouldn't outright remove it -- for backwards
compatibility -- unless it's actively causing a problem)

- Wes