Hmm... There are enough warnings that need pampering in the default
settings that I don't think we want to go the full length of enabling
all warnings.  Sometimes it's a PITA to get code to compile cleanly on
all platforms.

If compiler writers had a more reasonable judgement when it comes to
designing and enabling warnings, I would perhaps revise my position ;-)

Regards

Antoine.