Hi,

I am de-serializing multiple plasma objects in java at the same time,
everything is working fine but when the data size increases the following error
is being occurred for some threads. Any suggestion where I can increase/change
the memory allocation for these processes (I have more memory available)? Is it
JVM related or Arrow specific?

Exception in thread "Thread-1" org.apache.arrow.memory.OutOfMemoryException:
Unable to allocate buffer of size 634729984 due to memory limit. Current
allocation: 0
        at org.apache.arrow.memory.BaseAllocator.buffer(BaseAllocator.java:273)
        at org.apache.arrow.memory.BaseAllocator.buffer(BaseAllocator.java:249)
        at
org.apache.arrow.vector.ipc.message.MessageChannelReader.readMessageBody(MessageChannelReader.java:88)
        at
org.apache.arrow.vector.ipc.message.MessageSerializer.deserializeRecordBatch(MessageSerializer.java:204)
        at
org.apache.arrow.vector.ipc.ArrowStreamReader.loadNextBatch(ArrowStreamReader.java:116)

Thanks.

Regards,
Tanveer Ahmad